Berlin - Mitte
Living in the Galleries Quarter
Starting from 2,460.30 €/ SQMplus commission (7.14 % of the purchase price incl. VAT)
61 SQM - 111 SQM
The location: perfect. The design: elegant.
Red Sisal carpets, lights with an industrial chic and a light-flooded courtyard passage. This old building offers boutique hotel ambience in the heart of Berlin – Mitte. For sale are two commercial units and eight condominiums – some of them are rented.
Living in the gallery district
It is the living and activity area for lovers of art and culture: Linienstraße in the Scheunenviertel quarter! The property is located in the middle of this two-kilometre-long Kultstraße and benefits from close proximity to the Friedrichstraße promenade, Monbijou Park and the bank of the River Spree.
- In the historic heart of Mitte
- About 10 minutes to Hackescher Markt
- Numerous restaurants, bars, shopping opportunities
- Tube station Oranienburger Strasse (S 1, S 2, S 25 ) close by
- Location with excellent prospects for value enhancement
- Design concept: Ester Bruzkus Architects
- New central gas heating system
- New letterbox facilities & intercom system
- New basement compartments
- Central hot water supply system
- New electric facilities in the joint ownership sections
- Radiators were being replaced
- Three balconies in the stud framing
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.